· The study rooms may be used for two hours in exchange of the ID card.
· The study rooms are open between 09:00-17:50.
· The number of people who will study in group must consist of minimum 3 and maximum 5 people.
· One of the people who will work in the group, may not reserve the same room for the next two hours.
· In case no reservation is made for the study room which is in use, the period of use may be extended for the next two hours.
· Another person may make reservation for the next two hours for the study room which is in use.
· When the study rooms are empty, no reservation can be made for any two hours.
· When the study rooms are full, the person who reserved the room for the next two hours, does not show up in order to use the room in 10 minutes, the right of reservation passes to someone else.
· The study rooms must be evacuated to 10 minutes of the end of shift. (17:50)
People who make noise in the study rooms shall be taken out.
In the Study Rooms;
· it is forbidden to bring food and beverage
· it is forbidden to make noise.
· it is forbidden to listen to music.
Criminal sanctions shall be applied to those who do not obey the abovementioned rules.