1. In Reserve unit, the course books, supplementary course books and the lecture notes prepared by the teaching staff and the librarians are put into service.
2. Only academic staff, the research assistant who gives lecture and part-time instructors may add material to the reserve collection or remove material from the collection.
3. The academic staff who wishes to add material to the Reserve collection, sends the Form of Adding Material to the Reserve Collection or Removing Material from the Collection. The printed copy of the form can be obtained from the Circulation Desk.
4. Academic staff may propose the removal of the material from the collection by sending e-mail (email@example.com) or by calling +90 312 586 84 66 or filling in the Form of Adding Material to the Reserve Collection or Removing Material from the Collection.
The materials which can be included in the Reserve Collection
· The books in the Library Collection
· Books, lecture notes owned by the Academic Staff.
The materials which cannot be included in the Reserve Collection
· Current and bound journals
· Reference materials
· Materials which are included in the general collection but cannot be circulated.